Release date: 21 Apr 2020
- Commodities now have a square meter size.
- Warehouses and Zone Admin Centers now offer square meters of storage.
- Other buildings no longer offer any storage.
We added two new assets to help the City Builders
Both of these do not require roads to function.
- Lab input materials now scale with papers produced.
- Turbulence now only gives 100% power at level 1 (down from 150%).
- Warehouses now gain 100% extra storage per adjacent road.
- Only roads and houses are now affected by the number of adjacent roads.
- Added limits to high-level NPC missions' rewards until you have unlocked that level.
Quality of Life & Minor improvements
- Improved zone boundary coloring and corners
- Doubled movement speed in cities
- Removed the Wood commodity
- Water will no longer show full warnings
- Commodity Viewer now shows tooltips with exact numbers of each commodity
- Fleet transfers now allow you to transfer all (*), X days (e.g. 5d), X weeks (e.g. 4w)
- Added loading indicators for parts of a city that is loading around you
- Clothing on characters no longer clips through player
- Players will be able to see other players races now
- Removed a ghost window in space
- More lighting and texture issues resolved
- The right body will now load after character selection
- Ctrl+D text is now visible again
- You will now start on the ground when a city loads
- If something happens that lets you fall through the ground you will now return to solid ground much faster
- Fixed a bug where the chat is not appearing in RTS (Space)
- 5/5 Civilization Attribute planets can now be found
- Market orders will now update their displays correctly again
- Fixed Water resource that kept appearing and disappearing
- Adjusted character animations in city
- Commodities panel is real-time again
- Fixed a bug where city commodities would display incorrectly
- Cosmetic items have been re-integrated
- Fixed mesh error when placing Solar Panels
- Corrected Ancient Circuits tally
- Resource scanner is working again
- Armour now sits correctly on character