Release Date: 28 Oct 2019
- Outposts can now have up to 1000 deutonium mines each
- Each mine level now costs 10% more titanium and uses 10% more supplies than the previous
- Building materials and credits are now continually awarded to players during dungeons
- Killing a dungeon boss now rewards substantial amounts of building materials
- Sealing/upskilling an item will now upgrade its rarity.
- Ancient Circuits, Ancient Processors and Ancient Neural Nets can now be salvaged in dungeons
- Circuits are always salvaged. Processors and Neural Nets have a small chance of being salvaged.
- New inventory slots display how much of each you have gathered in the dungeon
- The new commodities tab in the city (I) shows all player & city commodities
- The warehouse now supports new commodity types
- Ancient Circuits, Ancient Processors and Ancient Neural Nets are now used in crafting.
- All the new commodities are now tradeable at the market.
- Added the new +(0-5)s Charged Axe duration mod.
- Battle Chant and Charge Axe will now apply to all players within 10m.
- Enemy HP now scales with the amount of players in a dungeon.
- Added sealed mods
- HP per Vitality can now roll on some slots (base has been reduced to 12)
- HP / 5s x Vitality can now roll on some slots
- Power per Intelligence can now roll on some slots (base has been removed)
- Power / 5s x Int can now roll on some slots
- The following buildings can now be placed:
- Credits now scale with dungeon exponential factors (was linear factors)
- Linear loot scaling in dungeons is now capped to Max Solo Difficulty + 2
- Salvage rewards now scale exponentially with item level
- Two-handed items are now worth twice as much as other items
- Reduced Power Regen / 5s from gear
- Many upgrades to building visuals
- Lab label is now more visible
- Improved the orc player character's walking animation
Bug fixes & infrastructure
- Fixed an issue prevent fleets from transferring supplies that they carry
- Typing 1 in the City chat no longer makes the player fly
- Tooltips now show on city initial load
- All attributes is now a real stat
- The warehouse now truncates displayed percentage of transfer to integers
- Zone Admin Center text no longer truncates
- All Attributes is now a real stat
- Charge Axe is now a buff
- Enhance, upskill and seal will now properly multiply 2h item stats
- Deposit All now honors warehouse caps
- Buildings can no longer be placed in the sky
- Fixed a NullReferenceException in PlaceBuildings
- Fixed Tooltip still displaying while selecting buildings