Release Date: 22 Oct 2019
You can now craft your items to increase their statistics significantly. For a limited time crafting has no cost!
- Numbers between 10 and 99 will now show with 1 decimal accuracy (floored) in most places
- Other players in multiplayer runs now have box pants too
- Added a player buff bar
- City Builder
- Improved building interaction menu
- Continued improvements to the building menu
- Improved fleet tooltips to only show commodities that the fleet has
Bug fixes + infrastructure
- Added the london.deutonium.com domain
- Further improvements to networking to better support lag spikes, large downloads and slow connections.
- Better error messages around connection issues.
- Fixed some cases where transferring resources between fleets and outposts/cities would not update all UI panels.
- Health Regen now correctly displays as a constant rather than a percentage.
- Removed several targeting exceptions.
- Further improvements to physics during dungeon loading.
- No more placing Main hand to 1h slots or 2h etc.
- Fixed out of bounds exceptions in the inventory panel.
- Fixed a null reference exception related to updating inventory items.
- Fixed a visual bug when quickly switching items into/out of the inventory.
- Fixed notifications not displaying.
- Replaced help text on the warehouse with actual help text.
- The notifications panel now shows notification text again and has a title during loading.
- You can now retrofit max level buildings without having building mats available.
- Performance improved.