Also see Outpost Development.
- Each Deutonium Mine requires 1 Mining Drill per day (affected by Planet Types and banded rolls)
- Each additional mine requires 1% more mining drills
Interacting with an outpost
The planet window has several buttons for interacting with an outpost.
Transfers resources to and from a planet
Shows the build menu
Upgrading an outpost
- Show the build menu
- Transfer titanium from a fleet to the outpost
- In the build menu, enter the amount of mines and drones you wish to build
- Check that your outpost has enough supplies to power the drones and mines
- Remember to move extra resources back to your fleet
Each outpost has 5 banded rolls which determines the planet's relative value compared to others (this is in additional to planet type having a sizable impact).
The 5 banded rolls are:
Base Deutonium / hour
Mine Deutonium / hour
Mine Cost Divisor
Defense Strength Multiplier
Supply Cost Divisor
1 in 100 billion planets have optimal deutonium cost bands
1 in 1 billion planets is great for nearly free deutonium, but not really upgradeable
1 in 100 billion planets are defensive fortresses
- 15 Aug 2021: Removed Trained QDPs
- [v0.57] Decreased Deutonium mine level cost increase to 1% (was 2.5%)
- [v0.57] Higher level mines no longer have exponentially higher upkeep
- The following functionality related to Outposts and their buildings has been changed and is not used in the current version of the game.
- [v0.47] Each Deutonium mine uses 100 supplies per day.
- [v0.47] Each defense drone uses 1 drone supply per day.
- [v0.47] Existing outposts' supplies have been converted into Mining Drills and Drone Supplies and they have been granted a week's bonus mining drills and drone supplies.