Any dungeon can be completed in multiplayer.
- Items are spawned per player - everyone gets their own.
- Everyone gets full loot for crates and enemies.
- Mob HP and damage do not scale with the amount of players in the run.
- Players can only get items with an item level up to two levels above their highest completed solo difficulty.
Joining a multiplayer dungeon
You can join a multiplayer dungeon by press "p" on the keyboard and joining a party of the member you wish to join. This will open up a small icon next to their name on the top left, which if clicked takes you into the same mission.
There is no UI for creating/joining multiplayers yet.
When a dungeon is created its instance number is displayed in the status bar (e.g. #1). You can join other players with the
command from the chat.
Dungeons scale with players entering/leaving:
- +100% enemy HP for each additional player
- +30% enemy damage for each additional player
- Players gain +30% HP and Power for each additional player
- Gear priorities: Mitigation, HP
- Engage first to get threat
- Gear priorities: Intelligence, power, power regen, power on hit
- Heal is AoE
- Heal scales with intelligence
- Gear priorities: Battle chant upskills
- Battle chant duration can be doubled with upskill rolls