- Cities are divided into City Zones
- Building Materials are required in the city stock to be able to build. Use the buttons City > Warehouse > Deposit.
- Place a zone administration center
- Lay some roads - all buildings have to be next to them.
- Place interim housing to gain knowledge, to unlock housing.
- You can now build other buildings to gain production in the economic direction of your choice.
- Different city types produce different resources, your planet can also affect which resources produce faster on it.
Tips & tricks
- See City Owner Rewards
- You can change your city name and description on the city information panel
- Watch Huntress SA's video on building cities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgXIP8apcXg&feature=youtu.be
- Cities on difficulty 1 planets are free to build
- Cities on difficulty 2+ planets require credits to purchase from their current owners
- You can have 50 cities
- [v0.66] Cities now available on all planets
- [v0.52] City cap per player increased from 10 to 50
- [v0.51] Added city building restrictions