Release Notes: v0.202010608.1
In this patch we added more detail to city-building as well as visual improvements to missions.
And as always, Bug-fixes!
What we added:
- Caeli Double Beds now cost 10 Living Lumber, provide 2 bed slots and grant 10% additional health to 2 of the house's inhabitants.
- Plants can now be planted in houses to increase the happiness of inhabitants by 1% each (up to 5%).
- Casa fields count as 3 plants. Casa fields now cost 3 living lumber.
- Visual (lighting) upgrades to FISS-Center and Greenhouse wing.
- Added quality of life changes to the city-building menu. (Category icons & name changes)
- Fixed a bug where an item would get stuck to your cursor in missions.
- Fixed a bug where you would spawn at the wrong location in missions.
- Fixed a bug where the Wrists and Helmet slots would display the wrong icons.
- Fixed a bug where bosses would get stuck in the FISS mission.
- Fixed an issue where new players would get errors when trying to pick colors in wardrobe.
Minor Bug Fixes:
- Fixed multiple clipping bugs in missions:
- Fixed situations where NullReference errors occurred in cities.
- Fixed several snapping points for buildings in cities.
- Thanks to everyone who reported bugs!