Release Notes: v0.20210608.1
This week the city UI got some improvements and we focused on eliminating bugs.
Here's a list of this week's changes:
- The Missions button has been moved to the navigation Tab.
- We added back the shortcuts for terrain manipulation(1-4), buildings info panel (6) and resource scanner (7).
- Fixed a bug where hotkeys didn't open the correct windows.
- Fixed a bug where the alt + Z shortcut failed to hide a part of the city-building UI.
- Fixed a bug where some loot boxes didn't show an animation on use.
- Fixed a bug where citizens where unable to walk into corner stores.
- Fixed a bug where players needed to jump to enter small houses.
- Fixed a bug where switching between a two-handed and a one-handed weapon didn't change your appearance.
- Fixed a bug where the Zone table and Furnace vent weren't placable.
- Fixed a bug where weapons didn't show in the appearance menu.
- Fixed a bug where your character would get stuck on invisible terrain in the Recover Data Mission.
- Fixed a bug where you could have multiple login requests happening simultaneously.
- Fixed a bug with placing pavings.
- Fixed a bug where the placement grid in cities didn't activate correctly
- Fixed several null reference bugs.
- Fixed minor city UI errors (10).
- Fixed various snap point issues in cities.