- Added a cardboard armour set which can be purchased from the in-game store.
Quality of Life
- Loading bays can now be placed with snapping points next to each other.
- Fixed an issue where player could not get close to one of the living quarters' door.
- Fixed occasional crashing when loading into cities.
- Fixed an offset light in the Small House Prefab.
- Fixed an issue with aircons snapping incorrectly to the Small octogon dome.
- Fixed the loading bays overlapping when using their snap points to place them.
- Fixed an issue where items that are behind a Nanite core would delete through the Nanite core.
- Added snap points to the electronics plant's prefab to fit a PCB Printer and PnP Machine.
- Fixed the following assets not being placeable:
- Stone 2
- Double Palm Tree
- Starchy Bulbs
- Starter Dome
- Fixed sound effects for the Boom stick, Black crawler, and Scaramar that would remain after their death.
- Fixed auras that were not removed from enemies when a totem is killed or the enemy goes out of range.
We will be iterating on buildings rapidly throughout the next few patches. Feedback is the primary aim now - we will let everyone know when their design reaches a stable point.