- Added new placeables:
- PCB printer
- PNP machine
- Electronics Plant:
- Now requires a loading bay, cooling, PCB printer and PNP machine.
- Now needs 2 technicians and an engineer. Engineers need 5 grit and are paid 2 cr / hour.
- Added sound effects for:
- Ancient Server Activation
- Crafting Machine A Activation
- Biodome Plant Activation
- Commodity Chest Opening
- Health Pods Activation
- Journal Entry Computers (Bio Engineer Computer & Research Computer) Activation
- Living Lumber Opening
- Loot Crate (Tall Tech Crate) Opening
- Smart Pipe Box Opening
- Terra Cold Fusion Reactor Activation
- Elfs now get +1 charm.
Quality of Life
- Added a snap point to the top of the Copper Wiring Punch.
- Several issues with terrain persistence and out-of-place edges when running.
- Deutonium Synthesizer and Quantum Observatory now show the correct stats in the Production Info window.
- Fixed a gap when using snap points to place crossroads and loading bays.
- Disabled terrain tools in first person mode and added UI to it.
- Added snap points on top of paving tiles as a workaround for some assets not being placeable on them.
- Fixed the back to city tooltip being difficult to see from the Market scene.
- Fixed an issue where Alt+Z does not hide the Research element in Missions.
- Fixed a door in the living quarters not opening correctly.
- Fixed the floor of a room where the player could not go to the middle of the room.
- Fixed the Explore LCQ Wing C and D mission that did not have enough loot crates and prevented players from completing the mission.
- Fixed an issue where players couldn't enter multiple rooms in the new missions.
We will be iterating on buildings rapidly throughout the next few patches. Feedback is the primary aim now - we will let everyone know when their design reaches a stable point.