- Interim Housing now works similar to housing in all ways, except:
- They need no roads. Base travel time to any location is 2.5 hours.
- They can only have 2 citizens.
- Added a new prefab for labs, Lab Dome.
- Added a new wing to the First Iyr mission environment with 5 additional missions.
- Replaced sound effects for:
- Mysterious Egg
- Warrior Boom Bot
- Worker efficiency will never drop below 10%.
Quality of Life
- Citizen Smarts will now be colored green if it is 8 or higher.
- Added salaries and water usage by cooling to the paper mill's tooltip.
- Added salaries to the copper wiring plant's tooltip.
- Artificial Forests will now show the tile's fertility level.
- Coal, copper and iron mines will now show resource density and level in their tooltip's Affected By sections.
- Population supply usage is now incorporated into the production info panel's supply production data (was shown separately).
- All placeables are now always accepted in all building types.
- i.e. houses can now contain more than 4 beds, but will still only allow their maximum of 4 citizens.
- Adjusted the placement position of the shower and toilet snap points in the Small House Prefab.
- Added a snap point to the Underground vent to improve placement on paving tiles.
- Q is now used to use a shortcut and Z to assign a new shortcut.
- Fixed Paper Mill salaries that were not being deducted.
- Fixed buildings next to roads that do not require a road connection that would still produce traffic.
- Fixed roads diagonal to roads that would incorrectly display as Connected.
- Added more logic to track down the titanium mine / road production issue.
- Fixed the Small House Prefab's roof that was not connected to its wall.
- Fixed a flickering panel in the Small House Prefab.
- Fixed the space between paving tiles when using their snap points to place.
- Fixed the House prefabs that would prevent players from moving in certain areas close to their exterior.
- Fixed the Square dome causing issues with the placement of aircons.
- Fixed an issue where the info panel would display when hovering over a building that is very far away.
- Fixed an issue where players would experience FPS drop when a Copper Wire Punch is in range.
- Fixed an issue where the sun would be visible through the cryptofarm screen.
- Fixed an issue with the first person view mode where the camera would move through the character when toggling the holstering of weapons.
- Fixed an issue where players would fall through the city when placing certain assets on top of their character or when resetting a tile.
- Fixed an issue in the mining site where the reticule would ignore rocks in front of an interactable object.
We will be iterating on buildings rapidly throughout the next few patches. Feedback is the primary aim now - we will let everyone know when their design reaches a stable point.