- Added to the final products menu.
- Now requires 2 technicians and a physicist: physicists need 8 smarts.
- Now requires a loading bay, physicist's desk, lab server and cooling.
- Resized the Square dome to be used for Labs.
- Resized the Paper Press to fit inside the Small Octagon dome.
- The camera view no longer automatically switches between first person and third person mode and can now be toggled by pressing the "F" key.
- Replaced the sound effects for the Killer Mantis.
- Market Tax Rate increased to 10% (up from 1%).
Quality of Life
- Added a final products menu to the object menu and moved cryptofarms there.
- Added a chair to the cryptofarm menu.
- Fixed salaries for copper wiring plants not being deducted.
- Fixed Knowledge gained in cities not always persisting.
- Fixed cities that produce no water would have no production.
- Fixed cities that pay no salaries would have no production.
- Fixed an issue where characters would be suspended in the air when jumping on the edge of a road.
- Fixed the doors on the house prefabs that were too small for character to enter.
- Fixed assets not being placeable on the snap points of paving.
We will be iterating on buildings rapidly throughout the next few patches. Feedback is the primary aim now - we will let everyone know when their design reaches a stable point.