- Copper and Iron Mines:
- Now require a mine shaft, furnace and loading bay.
- All workers now work together to determine miner efficiency (smelters are no longer considered separately).
- This build is a release candidate for copper and iron mines.
- Added all current and previous enemies to the new mission system and set different spawners to spawn random mobs from the pool.
- Reduced the value of chest drops in missions by 400%.
- Doubled the amount of batteries dropped per battery pack.
- Battery packs now drop more often.
- All structures now cost 1 infused concrete each.
- Houses with a structure now grant 30% more hygiene.
Quality of Life
- The building menu will now clearly indicate which buildings have breaking changes planned (that is, they will break with a future update).
- Improved the visual feedback for crafting machines.
- Fixed popup "Expected total schedule with 10,080 minutes, found 10,080 minutes".
- Fixed Warehouses not being able to fill their last capacity (e.g. stuck at 3/4 loading capacity).
- Vehicle traffic now increases whenever a loading bay uses a road segment.
- The Salvage research node now requires 3 Nanite Alloy base instead of 300 Building Materials base.
- Fixed Travel time for single road connections that were miscalculated.
We will be iterating on buildings rapidly throughout the next few patches. Feedback is the primary aim now - we will let everyone know when their design reaches a stable point.