- Windmills and mines now all require workers.
- Reduced the effect of the turbulence multiplier.
Quality of Life
- Workers will now show their role at work in their Works At summary.
- Houses will now show how much rent they earn hourly. Interim housing earns 50% of the rent that normal housing does.
- Fixed an issue where Outposts that have run out of mining drills would still consume them when you transfer new ones in from a fleet.
- Fixed an issue where Corner Stores in Warehouses were not providing retail capacity.
- Fixed an issue where you could not replace a deleted road.
- Fixed an issue where objects couldn't be placed in confined spaces due to character being in the way.
- Fixed an issue where you would lag each time you select or assign a shortcut using Q.
- Fixed an issue where you would get an error when resetting a tile.
- Fixed an issue where you would get a NullReferenceException when deleting nanite cores.
We will be iterating on buildings rapidly throughout the next few patches. Feedback is the primary aim now - we will let everyone know when their design reaches a stable point.